If desired, we could set up a ‘Portrait Place’ – like at prom, where individuals, couples, groups would come for more formal shots.
Once images are finalized, they are uploaded to Dropbox (or other medium as requested) for the delivery to the Event Organizer.
THIS IS HUGE – the organizer gets all edited files in print and web resolution for any personal or commercial use!
I’ll also upload the images to Zenfolio, a top quality photo printing service where event attendees are able to order top quality prints and gifts, or buy file downloads.
- Pre-event consult, on location if we feel it’s important and practical
- Transport to/from event (greater Portland Oregon area)
- Event shoot
- Post-event image edits (delete duds, cropping, ‘light’ enhancing) of my choice and one round of requested edits on client-selected images
- Posting images to image-sharing site for viewing, sharing and purchase
- Event organizer gets all edited images download-able from Dropbox or via DVD – one set sized for print, the other sized for web (for use by organizer or organization)
- A second photographer – additional $50/hr
- Photo booth setup – $50
- Vintage hats, scarves, props – $75
- Additional edits of your choice would be an additional $40/hr
- Purchase of files, prints for event attendees available separately