Spring is surely a glorious time for photography – everywhere you look there are amazing things happening!
Tips for springtime photography
- Watch for patterns and abstraction – they are all around you!
- Get close, get close, get close
- Blur out the background by getting physically closer, use a wide angle or macro lens and a wide open aperture (2.8 – 5.6)
- Break some rules! Put the sun behind your subject, make them black and white, get cock-eyed, shoot dying or dead things
- Pay attention to backgrounds – clean and clear make your subject really pop!
- Get down on your knees, look up, go behind – angles, angles, angles!
- Remember the bugs and bees – they are amazing too
Click any image to see them all bigger!